Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

My dear sweet baby,
Today is my first Mother’s Day as a mother. Thanks to you, I now know what it is to be a mother and to love somebody more than anything. Your arrival in our lives has turned my world upside down and made me a better person. I’m so grateful and proud to be your mother.
Love always,
Eve xox




Emma is such a good baby! She gave her mama a rose for mother’s day and took her out to lunch at our favourite baby-friendly breakfast restaurant. The waffles were amazing.



I have the best mother in the world! She gave us everything that she possibly could. She is always there for us and I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for her. I also have an amazing grand-mother. She, also, was always there for me. I’m so happy that Emma gets to spend quality time with her great-grand-mother and grand-mother. In order to celebrate our happiness of being together, all four of us had lunch - four generations of love. I can only hope to be as good of a mom as my mother is, and give Emma nothing but the best.


1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! Sounds like you had a wonderful first mother's day!

    ReplyDelete