Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rainy Weekend

Since Emma was born, friends and family have been visiting almost every weekend. It’s an amazing blessing to be loved by so many people. This weekend nobody was planning to visit and it was a bit weird to not have any visitors, but at the same time we got to spend a lot of quality time as a family. The weather was gloomy; it has been raining since Friday afternoon (unusual for this time of the year) so we spent 2 days cocooned in our house, playing games in front of our fireplace, making Emma crawl back and forth from the kitchen to the living room and generally having an awesome time just being with each other, Anil, Emma, Kyra, Maya and me.








It was the first time that Emma was exploring on her own. She found the dog bowls, the bathroom, the CDs, and several other treasures.










When you tell people that you’re expecting, one of the first thing they all tell you is “enjoy every minute of minute of it because they grow so fast” and you can’t help but to roll your eyes a little bit because you think you know. They are right ... Emma has been growing so fast! I love to go back and look at all the pictures I took of her since she was born and I’m amazed at how much she changed and grew.












I love my family!

3 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful Eve! I wish I had that kind of light in my house.

    I love the where she's halfway through the doorway and the one with the EMMA blocks.

    She's just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle se traîne!!! J'ai tellement hâte de voir ça. J'adore la photo où elle est assise avec ses 2 pogne pogne ou pong, pong? ;)

    ReplyDelete