Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Busy, busy

I’ve wanted to post more often but lately we’ve been busy and I wasn’t able too. Last week we went to see Emma’s great-grand parents, like we do every Wednesday when it’s possible. I think it’s awesome that she gets to play with her great-grand-parents so often. Emma’s been busy practicing her crawling skills, her toes-eating skills and her fruit-eating skills J
Monday we went to visit my friend Belma, her beautiful daughter Alisa and her 5 months-old son Eddy. Emma seemed to really enjoy interacting with Alisa. She’s getting more interested in the other kids. She had made friends with a little boy at Friday’s development workshop. He took her pacifier, she pulled his hair (!) but they seemed to like each other a lot despite their lack of social manners.
Today was my last photo class L we reviewed what we had previously learned. Eric showed us how the balance the whites and then showed us how to do basic touch-ups in Picasa. He took some of our pics from last week photo shoot and reviewed them with us, showing us when we didn’t frame it right and showing us how to reframe it correctly. We spend a bit of time exploring Picasa and what we can do with it. Now the “Picture & Stroller” class is over but his company offers other types of classes and he will be offering a second photo shoot soon (yay!). I love photo shoots!
So now that the class is over I’ll be reading the books I got about photography and practicing a lot because I want to start working on my list of 50 things that makes me happy.
Until then, here are some pictures of Emma’s new skills and play date with Alisa!





No comments:

Post a Comment