Friday, February 4, 2011

Challenge

I’ve been quite busy in the past 3 days. Between Emma being sick, visiting daycares, the snowstorm, yoga class, attending my weekly conference at “Maman Zen”, shopping for a camera and reorganizing our living room, I haven’t had much time to take pictures. So while reading my friend Erika’s blog (http://mysonmyreasonforliving.blogspot.com/) I came up with a challenge for myself (thanks Erika)! I will make a list of 50 things that make me happy, that I love and that inspire me and I will take a picture of every single thing on my list. This should be very interesting and fun but should take a bit of time as I’ll want to make sure that I come up with the best picture possible. In no specific order, here’s the list:



1.   Emma
2.   My husband
3.   My dogs (Kyra and Maya)
4.   Chocolate
5.   Wine
6.   The Beach
7.   My Kobo
8.   My I-pod
9.   My brothers
10. My parents
11.  Travelling
12.  Dolphins
13.  Sunsets
14.  Spring
15.  Puppies
16.  The ocean
17.  Palm trees
18.  Music
19.  Flip flops
20.  Hot baths
21.   Nail Polish
22.   Philosophy Bubble Bath
23.   Books
24.   Margaritas
25.   Pina Colada
26.   Eating on a terrace
27.   Yoga
28.   Swimming
29.   Cinnamon
30.   Indian Food
31.   Sleeping
32.   High heels
33.   Puerto Vallarta
34.   Rain
35.   Sun
36.   My birthday
37.   Pedicures
38.   Massages
39.   Laying in grass
40.   Photography
41.   Lilacs
42.   Lilies of the Valley
43.   Tattoos
44.   Earrings
45.   Coffee
46.   Ice cream
47.   Walking in the Arboretum
48.   Animals
49.   Pools
50.   Authentic Mexican Food

I’m sure I forgot many things so I’ll make a bonus list when I’ll be done with this one. I’ll be posting pics as I take them. I will use a few pictures that I already have since I don’t think I’ll be swimming with dolphins this year but I have really nice pictures of the 3 times I did swim with them back in Puerto Vallarta. I can’t wait to start taking the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome idea!! I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel Alexa was just over her virus (RSV) and now starting a cold. Poor baby has been sick for 1 month now and me, well I am starting a cold too.. Sucks.. But, your idea is awesome I should steal it too lol.. From you :o)

    ReplyDelete