Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Love Story

Last Saturday we attended the wedding of my uncle Normand and my aunt Claire. She will turn 60 years old this fall and he will turn 50. They have one daughter and two handsome grand-children. They finally tied the knot after 20 years of being together. Now that is what I call a love story! The calculation is quite simple: (60-50)+(1)+(2) x (20) = lots of love <3






It was a very small and intimate affair. They chose a beautiful historical church facing the St.Lawrence River. The location is beautiful and very peaceful.

Emma couldn’t come to the ceremony, because it was during her nap time but she did make an appearance between the ceremony and the dinner. Enough time to show off her cuteness and eat some pretzels.



Before leaving for the ceremony I asked my father to take a few photos of Emma and me. Here are the 1960’s versions of us:



Bernard was the appointed photographer for the day and he did a great job of taking pictures of everybody.



3 comments:

  1. Can I just say, you have the most beautiful family! I'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Sam! But don't be jealous, Emily is sooooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete