Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Alphabet

A few weeks ago, I had a photo assignment (as part of my photography group) consisting of “trying to take a photo of objects that start or represent each letter of the alphabet”. I had so much fun doing it that I decide to do it again! I couldn’t do the letter “x” since I didn’t have a xylophone handy but I got all the other letters down.

Enjoy!
A is for Anil

B is for Bathrobe

C is for Catamaran

D is for Dog

E is for Emma

F is for Flower

G is for Giraffe

H is for Hood 

I is for Iguana

J is for Jeannine

K is for Kyra

L is for Ladder

M is for Mug

N is for Nap

O is for Ocean

P is for Pyramid

Q is for Quay

R is for Rings

S is for Shoes

T is for Telephone

U is for Uncle

V is for Vacation

W is for Winter

Y is for Yellow

Z is for Zen

2 comments: