Sunday, January 23, 2011

Instruction Manual

Since I need to start somewhere I decided to start with reading the instruction manual of my current camera (Canon PowerShot SD1000). I know, you can’t believe I never read it right? So I went through the unpacked boxes piled in our spare room (unpacked from our move in September 2009) and found the camera’s original box. In the box there was like 6 instruction manuals (?), a CD and some wires (??). Who knew there were so many things in that box! So while Emma was happily chewing the pieces of her wooden puzzle next to me I thought about my plan for the day to go through the box’s content. But then I got a call from my brother Francis, needing a lift because my other brother Lucas had parked his car behind him and left to party downtown, leaving Francis stranded at home and late for work. One thing led to another, grocery shopping, a visit from Emma’s godmother, cleaning, Kyra vomiting on the couch, and I haven’t had time to go through the box. But hey at least I found the box! Maybe I should have named my blog “My journey through motherhood” ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment