Monday, April 4, 2011

Slice of life

I changed the name of my blog ... once again. I have wanted to write a few blog entries, but since they had nothing to do with neither “photography” nor “motherhood”, I figured it was time to change the name. I had been thinking about a new title that would really represent what I wanted to write about but couldn’t find the “right” thing. Basically it’s about my family, the days we spend together, our adventures, our quiet family day, our dogs ... our life. This morning, between Emma’s peanut butter toast and our coffees, I asked Anil to help me. He’s much better than me with words. I hope to be as good as him one day and I hope Emma will be as good as himJ. Brainstorming over coffee, on a gray and gloomy raining day, fondly watching Emma eating her blueberry yogurt, we found what I think is very representative of what I want to write about: Slice of Life. 





We are on vacation! By “we” I really mean Anil. He’s taking his two last paid paternity leave weeks and I’m still enjoying my maternity leave so we’ll be home with Emma, together, for the next two weeks. This means we’ll be taking her out and about and I’ll be taking a lot of photos. Yesterday we took her for her first trip to the grocery store! Life is all about enjoying the small things.




No comments:

Post a Comment