Monday, February 25, 2013

What I learned in the past couple of weeks... babies loose their hair


Oh yes they do! Here’s some photographic evidence:

1)      Alex was born with lots of hair (here in September)
 
 

2)     In January it became clear that he was having a hair loss issue...
 
 

3)     He begged me to hide the “problem” ...
 
 

4)     But there was nothing we could do to stop it ...
 
 
5)     And it got worst ...
 



 

6)     By February there was no hair left ...





 
 
Other things worth mentioning:
Emma agreed to let Alex sit next to her.

 
Emma discovered the joy of eating frozen fruits (still frozen) instead of waiting for them to defrost to put them in our smoothies.
Alex had his first “solid food” 2 weeks ago. I had enrolled his beloved “Mamie” as my faithful helper and to take videos of this milestone; it was really cool and hilarious but Alex was unimpressed. He didn’t seem to dig bananas (Nor pears) at first but now he’s getting really good at making a mess of his cereals ;) Here’s unimpressed Alex:
Speaking of milestones ... Alex can sit! Ok so he does tend to fall flat on his face after a few minutes, but still!!!
Also, it turns out I’m not bad at making cupcakes! I made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for Valentine’s Day. Unfortunately, I didn’t really like the cream cheese frosting but it didn’t matter because at least the red velvet cake was delicious, and they looked pretty good.



I also had little helpers!


After the cupcakes, I figured I should continue baking things I have never baked before. Turns out I’m also not bad at making banana-chocolate chip-oatmeal cookies!! They’re not as pretty as my husband’s cookies but they were so good that I’m ashamed to say how long it took for me to eat the whole plate… oops!!
And finally, my favorite picture of the Week : Emma and her godfather “representing”

No comments:

Post a Comment